Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am feeling better now^^

I have been sick for a few days...
Everyday i just sleep sleep sleep...
Other then sleep is eat eat eat only...
hahaha...
Nothing can do...
I just wondering why i always feel sleepy~
Wow....
Just yesterday...
I read the doctor...
The doctor is very polite...
Hmm...
Gentle...
Soft...
Lol...
I really don't know how to describe him...
I never thought i need to take so many medicine..
5 different type...
There are in solid and liquid form...
My brother still laugh me need to take so many medicine...
agrh....
Please do not tease me...
Because you will be retribution~~~
From yesterday until now...
I really don't know I have been sleep for how many hours already...
I feel tired always...
Maybe I should rest enough...
Before this I insomnia...
hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment