Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Me~

I can't wait for it already!
I wanna reopen back my blog...
I have been suffer for a month!!!
When I faced the difficulties in the exam...
I just can convince myself i must go through all these...
Cry is nothing...
Cry doesn't is helpless...
When i can do nothing...
Then i will cry...
All the things can't go in to my mind~
But I still need to force myself to get it!
IT IS TOTALLY SUFFER!!!
Maybe the others will say~
You're deserved to it...
Never do the revision at last minute...
Yup...yup...
I deserved to it...
But before this...
I already started to do my revision!
But it doesn't help any...
That's why i need to do again...
......
...........
..............
..................


Many things i can't control it....
It might happen out of my control~
So until now...
I am still convince myself it is over...
You just can accept it...
Learn from mistake...
Maybe it may effect your result...
But please remember...
Times cannot go back...
It had past...
So please look forward....
Don't turn back~
You just can learn from mistake...


No comments:

Post a Comment