Monday, February 22, 2010

25th of February is coming..TT

Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok..
the time is passing...
yes...
25th of February is coming...
I am so worry...
Should I wish for the day coming soon???
Sooner or later i need to face it also...
Crying or Suicide is useless...
Day dreaming is helpless...
gosh...
what should I do??!
I cant stop thinking about my result~!!!!
Stop it~!!!
Stop it~!!!

But I just cant stop it...
This will remind me back to last year when i was taking my examination...
I didn't do it well~!!!
My economic...
My geography...
My mathematics...
Oh no...
My geography is the worst!!!
WORST!!!
I...
didn't read through the question...
So I answer wrong already~
What should I do???
No..
Nothing..
I can do nothing...
Everytime when I think about it just like nightmare!!!
My heart beat fast...
....
......
.........
I do not see any anything in front if me now..
Darkness erodes me....
I feel so lonely in the darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment