Friday, February 19, 2010

I was wrong

Few days ago...
i found that i was wrong...
my previous post was wrote about my life journey...
i shouldn't think that it may become easy and happy if i think from the rest 359 degree...
yes...
i was wrong...
not everything can become as easy as i think...
some can...
but some cannot...
i realised that i can't think in another way!
i am very down now..
when i think my result will be release on 25th of February...
gosh...
my tears wanna come out already when my gugu told me...
because i worry my result...
i didn't answer well in my last examination..
yup...
maybe i deserved to it..
i should good in manage my time...
............
.................
......................
but...
everything passed already...
i should looking forward!
i am trying my best now!
i shouldn't look backward...


When i heard about this newz..
i asked my daddy...
how about if my result was very terrible...
even couldn't enter local university?
how?
my daddy said don't think the others...
once the result havent come out yet...
you shouldn't think in negative way...
yup...
dad...
you are right...

i guess tonight might insomnia until next week...
gosh...

Fong Ying Kit...
be steady...
come on...
bad or good i need to face my result too!
but i still need encouragement..
where i can find it?
myself?
....
...........
..................

No comments:

Post a Comment