Sunday, May 23, 2010

For My Dear Friends^^













We took a lot of picture on the day before Fong Yi leave us...
I was not free to accompany her when she was in Kuantan...
After I rush back from Penang~
I hang out with her all the day~!
Of course..
She needed to accompany her family in the evening and night also...
In the morning...
We went to Padang Kemunting play softball...
After that~
We went to Hoi Yin Restaurant to have our breakfast~
In the afternoon...
We went to the most famous place in Kuantan~!
That is...
Dang Dang Dang Dang!!!
TELUK CEMPEDAK~!
Kuantan is such a small place~
Or many could use tiny to describe...
Aiyo~
Ok...
When we reached already then they ordered MCD...
I ordered Sundae Mango Peace and Apple pie~
wuhu~!
Yummy~~~~
hehe^^
Then...
The next was...
Photo time~!!!!
Lol...
Many people looked at us~!!!
Our pose was just ____...
hahahaha....
We took a lot of funny pictures~!!!!
We enjoyed ourselves~!!!
We didn't care for the others~!!!
hahaha...
Yup...
I have a nice nice day with you all...
Thank you~
Thank you guys~
And My dear friends~
Those picture that I have been edited already is I make for you all...
I hope that you all will like it~!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment