Friday, May 21, 2010

Hang Out With Ceci~! 20/05/2010

Yeah~we finished make up already~hehe^^
Left:Ying Kit Right:Shy Chyi
Lol...Shy Chyi's hand~
I took a long time to take this photo~haha...
Self entertain~:)
Shy Chyi asked me did that pose~!
Once again~she asked me act cute..lol
Self entertain again~
Take 3~!
Shy Chyi's leg~
My fat leg!!!
Take 4~!
Take 5~!
I snap her without knowing by her
We were waiting our food's coming~!
Left:Shy Chyi Right:Ying Kit
Wuhu~!our ice-cream~!
Mine~~
All was finished by---->Miss Fong~!haha..
Miss Chan^^

Our Journey was finished at 8 something like that...
On the way going home...
It was rain cats and dogs~
Downpour~~
I didn't know Shy Chyi couldn't see clearly in the dark~!
I was very nervous when on the way she was fetching me back~!
Next time...
I wouldn't not let her to drive at night~!
She just make me worry~!
As she didn't say it~
Ok...
Next time...
I will become your driver if we hang out at night~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment