Monday, October 12, 2009

Hang Out With Stephenie^^



Stephenie^^
Today my best friend Stephenie treat me eat sushi....
First we would like to go to Sendo No Ya...
Unfortunately...
It was close already...
I never thought it will close so early...
Then we went to our next destination...
That is Megamall...
She wanna buy something at Popular...
Yup...
Before that...
We went to xxxx...(actually i forgot the name already)
If i don't remember wrong..
I guess is xxxNo Ya...
Hahaha...
It doesn't important...
The most important thing is we don't think that the food is delicious...
And...
the price is not valuable...
The sushi shop at Megamall there...
Last time Fong Yi told me that shop is not bad...
but now i think you should change your mind already....
Lol...
We almost spent RM40 for 2 people...
Gosh...
Do you all know...
if compare with Sendo No Ya...
Aiyoyo...
I won't go there any more...
Never and Ever...
Wasting my money~~
After that we went to popular already...
I have told Stephenie do not own me...
I will pay myself...
She said nevermind...
I never own u before...
But I remind her that she own me before...
Is stick...
After that she remember back already...
She still said nevermind..
Haiz...
Then i just can thank to her...
Thank you Stephenie^^
Before we went back...
I own her eat Oreo Mcflurry...
Haha...
She said as a friend no need do so...
But..
i just don't why i wanna do so...
Ya...
If compare to sushi mine is cheaper...
but this will let me feel more comfortable...
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment