Saturday, October 10, 2009

Who Am I???I Am Who I Am.


What's wrong with me in this few days???

i am so....

what i am sure is...


it is too complicated...


please don't always sign...


don't always be sad...

i am trying my best now...

sometimes i hope i wont wake up in the early of morning...

i just hope that i die peacefully...

no need care so much things...

but i can't be so selfish...

so...

sometimes...

i always hope that end of the world is coming soon...

i told Fong Yi before...

but she scolded me back...

she said she hasn't find boyfriend yet!

so she doesn't hope that day will happen...

yup...

maybe i should change my mind...

come on baby... cheer up!!!

sure i can go through all this difficulties!!!

don't think so much!!!

come on...

I am Fong Ying Kit!!!

nothing is gonna knock me down!!!

after take a deep~~~~breath...

everything will be change to positive^^

No comments:

Post a Comment